I'm so excited!!!!
One more night and then we are off to see The League of Gentleman live and I'm so excited I could burst! I really don't know what to expect and so far have not read any reviews, I'm glad really as I didn't want to go there tomorrow and know what to expect. I like surprises and I'm sure tomorrow night will be full of them.
Oh, I still haven't heard the new Kate Bush song and if I hear one more person tell me that "it's not that bad actually" I might just hurl, only because I'd rather hear from people who do actually like Kate Bush and appreciate her work because I feel, oh I don't know how I feel, but I generally don't like opinions which consist of "it's not that bad actually".
Oh, I still haven't heard the new Kate Bush song and if I hear one more person tell me that "it's not that bad actually" I might just hurl, only because I'd rather hear from people who do actually like Kate Bush and appreciate her work because I feel, oh I don't know how I feel, but I generally don't like opinions which consist of "it's not that bad actually".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home