Songs for lovers . . .
I couldn't think of anything interesting for the tiltle of this post hence the shite title. If you have ever felt the horrible fear that lies somewhere deep inside of losing the person you love have a listen to "I Got You" by Splitz Enz. Ok, so it's old and many people sneer at Splitz Endz and their work but this song will cheer you up and appear to answer the questions of why when swamped in the wraps of love there is always that fear hidden deep inside that you may have your heart broken. Well I think so.
2 Comments:
At 1:38 PM ,
The Outer Church said...
I like Split Enz! The Antipodean Roxy Music and therefore ace by definition.
Know what you mean about fearing the breaking of ones heart, but one good way to look at it is this: is it likely to happen, and would it really be so bad anyway? Human hearts are made of India rubber. Tough, resilient and they bounce back off anything.
At 8:56 AM ,
boo said...
Yeah, they are pretty cool.
Good advice on the breaking of hearts.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home