Testing time at work
I am having one of the most awful work experiences in my life. I work with a complete fuckin little madam, who is more akin to a whore than a office worker. I am sick and tired of coming into work not knowing what horrendous mood she is going to be in, so today I have managed not to speak from 9.00am this morning up until now, it's been good, for me at least. I don't know what to do for the better, do I leave my place of work because I work with a complete fucking idiot whore or do I be all grown up and act like nothing bothers me?? This is one of life's little test's, and I am finding it extremely testing indeed, I feel like I could kill this person and know that once said act has been committed I would be happy, honestly the way I feel right now I just know that I wouldn't give a damn about ending that whore's dirty little life.
I feel better (only a little bit), I'm not really a murderous kind of person but sometimes you meet people and they do/say things that are really not very nice and I have let this person get under my skin.
I'm going for some soup, always guaranteed to pick me up!!
I feel better (only a little bit), I'm not really a murderous kind of person but sometimes you meet people and they do/say things that are really not very nice and I have let this person get under my skin.
I'm going for some soup, always guaranteed to pick me up!!
1 Comments:
At 12:20 PM ,
darrylant said...
Sony's Stringer Banks On Cell, Content For Growth
Sony's Stringer Banks On Cell, Content For Growth : Yeah, yeah...Sony CEO Howard Stringer said on Tuesday he was pushing forward with a growth strategy that revolves around its powerful "cell" chip, and ...
Hello, I seemed to have stumbled upon your blog by accident but it sure does make interest reading. I was actually surfing for more information on hotel motel reservation. Still I’m glad I stopped by!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home