I'M BACK!!!
I have returned to my blog which I have neglected since October. I would love to say that I have upto wonderful exciting stuff but sadly not. Things have been good and bad and most of the time I have been feeling like my head is going to melt with all the crap thats going on in there but thanks to The Bear who continues to surprise with his undying patience and love, thanks Bear without you these past fews months I think I would be on some form of medication.
Anyway, I am gonna post again with my rants about life and society in general, just don't know when!
Oh, we saw The Who in June or as The Bear has termed them "Pete & Roge" and they were GREAT, no exaggeration there people, it was just both amazing and emotional seeing a band I've loved for years and to top off a great gig I spewed on the way home, proper bright blue sick - thought I'd share that with you.
Anyway, I am gonna post again with my rants about life and society in general, just don't know when!
Oh, we saw The Who in June or as The Bear has termed them "Pete & Roge" and they were GREAT, no exaggeration there people, it was just both amazing and emotional seeing a band I've loved for years and to top off a great gig I spewed on the way home, proper bright blue sick - thought I'd share that with you.
1 Comments:
At 9:55 PM ,
Stace said...
Thanks for the visit to my blog. Stop by anytime
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home