I hate rudeness
Why do I let people get under my skin?? Why, oh why???
I'm getting to point where I could be violent and believe me I do not like violence.
I think that my problem is that I live by the rule of "treat others how you want to be treated" on a whole I am a pleasant happy little bunny but i spend so much time with people whom walk all over others, make them work so hard and walk all over them. Why can't people be nice and show a little respect (as Erasure would say) I would be so much happier.
I'm getting to point where I could be violent and believe me I do not like violence.
I think that my problem is that I live by the rule of "treat others how you want to be treated" on a whole I am a pleasant happy little bunny but i spend so much time with people whom walk all over others, make them work so hard and walk all over them. Why can't people be nice and show a little respect (as Erasure would say) I would be so much happier.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home